Meet Dr. Kapil Jadhav
Dr. Kapil Jadhav, BDS, MPH, DMD
Dr. Kapil Jadhav was born and raised in India. He graduated from a dental school in 2001 and practiced in his private dental office until 2015. After moving to the United States in 2015, he completed his Master of Public Health from the University of Illinois at Springfield. During his public health education, he worked as an intern at the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and was actively involved in community outreach and community service. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Southern Illinois University School of Dental medicine and continued to complete an Endodontic residency at the same institution leading to a Certificate in Endodontics.
Dr. Kapil is a board eligible member of the American Association of Endodontists and is pursuing board certification. He is committed to saving patients’ teeth and providing his service with utmost care and comfortable manner.
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Education Association
- Dr. Kapil and his wife, Priyanka, have two beautiful daughters and he enjoys spending time with them.
- Kapil enjoys reading, listening to music, visiting new places and trying different cuisines, and making friends.
- Kapil’s favorite book are Life Strategies and Resilience.
- “Jadhav” is an Indian name, and Kapil still has some family members living in India.